Campus Project Support-- General Information
Campus Project Support was established by the Associated Students of Glendale Community College in order to fund innovative initiatives at GCC. Based on the ASGCC Finance Committee recommendations, the ASGCC Legislature will grant funds for those projects which will most benefit the students of GCC. Some examples of projects that were funded by the CPS grant previously include: Bike racks, white boards in the Library study room, charging station in the library, as well as events such as film festivals, theatre productions, and many more!
The DEADLINE for all applications will be October 3, 2018 at 11:59pm.
Campus Project Support-- Eligibility
All members of the student body, faculty, and staff of Glendale Community College who are initiating projects on behalf of a campus department, program, or organization are eligible to receive funding from the ASGCC.
Please read the following terms and conditions of the CPS grant. By submitting an application, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed below:
* The maximum grant award will be no more than $3,000. The ASGCC reserves the right to partially fund any project and add any necessary stipulations to facilitate the efficient use of funds.
* For grants related to event, all grant recipients agree to place the ASGCC logo on their event advertisements and materials. For grants related to physical items, all grant recipients agree to place an ASGCC logo on the purchased products. The logo and materials will be provided to the recipients.
* Those who have received funding for the same project for two or more semesters may not receive priority consideration.
* The ASGCC Finance Committee may be contacting applicants, failure to respond will result in your application being denied by default.
* All grant recipients must provide the ASGCC Business Office with the receipts for the exact expenses and a final report of activities.
* All grant recipients must complete their projects within six months of receiving notification of funding, otherwise the funding will be forfeited.
* Applicants who currently have an ASGCC budget account may not apply for a grant related to their account description.
* The CPS grant does not fund scholarship or salaries of staff/faculty on campus.